orit bulgaru on Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:54:23 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> Israel: Hosting in Bat Yam Museum of art

.

MoBY Hosting: Call for Proposals

Deadline: February 1st 2008

MoBY (Museums of Bat Yam, Israel) is currently organizing an international group exhibition revolving around the theme of "Hosting". Through this concept, we wish to investigate the relationship between museum-artist-work of art-viewer.  We are inviting art and culture collectives, groups and collaborations to submit proposals for actions/exhibitions to take place in each of the museum's spaces. The exhibition will open at April 10th 2008 and close on July 10th 2008.

We welcome proposals from various "families", ones that have been working as a group for a while, as well as ones that are formed especially for this exhibition.

The suggestions are not required to address the themes of architecture or urbanism. They should include a detailed outline of the project suggested, as well as an estimated budget, if required.

Writers, critics and curators are also invited to submit proposals for potential publication in the exhibition catalogue.

The exhibition is done in collaboration with the upcoming Bat Yam International Biennale of Landscape Urbanism.

MoBY
e-mail: bymuseum@netvision.net.il

telefax: 972-3-6591140

Biennale website: www.biennale-batyam.org

In the context of the upcoming Bat Yam International Biennale of Landscape Urbanism, the Bat Yam Museum of Contemporary Art is looking forward to host you – art and culture groups and collectives, in our rooms.

*The museum saves the right to select the guest proposals.