Peter Lind on Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:17:00 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> Emergency from CPH,Berlin,NYC to Athene

.
Dear Nettimers

Our ”Emergency room” project has moved on from : Copenhagen, Berlin, New York to
Ileana Tounta Contemporary Art Center in Athens Greece.
So if you are in this part of the world for the Athens Biennial and Istanbul Biennial,
our doors are open, pay us a visite !

As the project develops daily, everything get documentations online.

For an easy overview of the extensive amount of material, I put an PDF book together
with a documentation of some of my own contributions.

Link tree :

(Start) (PDF book 2,2 mb)
http://www.peterlind.org/emergencyroom.html http://www.peterlind.org/emergency/p-lind-emergencyroom.pdf

( daily updates)