M/C - Media and Culture on Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:11:47 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> CFP: M/C Journal 'error' Issue

.
Dear friends of M/C,

please note that the call for papers for the 'error' issue of M/C Journal
which we sent out yesterday listed the wrong email address for the editors
of the issue. The correct address for any enquiries to the issue editors is
error@journal.media-culture.org.au.

(I guess we asked for it, with this topic...)

                          M/C - Media and Culture
                     http://www.media-culture.org.au/
            is calling for contributors to the 'error' issue of

                                M/C Journal
                   http://journal.media-culture.org.au/

--
General Editor                                editor@media-culture.org.au