tsila hassine on Fri, 2 Mar 2007 02:20:41 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> [MOCCA MAAS ann]: Lucio Pozzi at MOCCA MAAS

.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antony Hudek <ahudek@hotmail.com>

LUCIO POZZI at MOCA MAAS
On Sunday 4 March, 2007, at 17:00 pm, New York-based artist LUCIO POZZI will
perform 'Guided Tour' at HEDAH, 101 Parallelweg, Maastricht, in the context
of TALKING CURES: THE DISCURSIVE AS HEURISTIC MEDIUM, an exhibition
organised by MOCA MAAS - Museum of Contemporary Art, Maastricht.

On Monday 5 March, 2007, at 11:00 am, LUCIO POZZI will deliver the lecture
'The Next 475 Years of My Art and Life' at the Jan van Eyck Academie,
Maastricht. Although the content of the lecture has changed since Pozzi
began giving it 30 years ago, the title has remained the same. The version
of 'The Next 475 Years of My Art and Live' presented at the Jan van Eyck
Academie will contain a mini-performance of approximately four minutes,
mid-way through proceedings.

www.mocamaas.org