Stefania on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 22:33:57 +0100 (CET)

<nettime-ann> CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: International Computer Music Conference 2007

.

Apologies for cross-posting.

ICMC 2007 – Immersed music

International Computer Music Conference

Aug. 27-Sept.1, 2007. Copenhagen, Denmark

http://www.icmc2007.net/

Submission deadlines: April 30th, 2007.

 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

We are pleased to announce the general call for submission to the International

Computer Music Conference 2007, which will take place at Holmen Island in Copenhagen

starting  Monday, August 27 and ending Saturday, September 1st, 2007.

We invite original contributions in all areas of the computer music

field in a number of formats. We are also open to any proposal,

and encourage all submissions, including those that do not fit the

categories below.

* Call for music, video, and installations (deadline April 30th, 2007)

* Call for papers, posters, and demonstrations (deadline April 30th, 2007)

* Call for panels, workshops and special events (deadline April

30th, 2007)

* Call for exhibitors (deadline June 1st, 2007)

For further information please visit the website

www.icmc2007.net

We are looking forward to your contributions!

The ICMC 2007 Team