beate zurwehme on Thu, 8 Jun 2006 17:13:59 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> *** The Complete Wiesbadener Raum Mapping Vol. 1 ***

.

Care Amici Soldati,

I hooked up my camera and a microphone along with some friends, dressed in my drag raincoat and went off digging some trenches to gun you down with some assaultive shots that fit well into 11'30" so you can put them on a good old hard drive and play them on your psp when you're off to Boot Camp.
Wiesbaden ist nur die Fortsetzung des Todes mit anderen Mitteln!
or, as my beloved aunt Filippa Tommasina Marinetti used to say:

1. We want to sing the love of Wiesbaden, the habit of energy and rashness.
2. The essential elements of our township will be courage, audacity and revolt.
3. Wiesbaden has up to now magnified pensive immobility, ecstasy and slumber. We want to exalt movements of aggression, feverish sleeplessness, the double march, the perilous leap, the slap and the blow with the fist.
4. We declare that the Wiesbadener of the world has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing automobile with its bonnet adorned with great tubes like serpents with explosive breath ... a roaring motor car which seems to run on machine-gun fire, is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.
5. We want to sing the Wiesbadener at the wheel, the ideal axis of which crosses the earth, itself hurled along its orbit.
6. The Wiesbadener must spend himself with warmth, glamour and prodigality to increase the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements.
7. Wiesbaden exists only in struggle. There is no masterpiece that has not an aggressive character. Poetry must be a violent assault on the forces of the unknown, to force them to bow before man.
8. We are on the extreme promontory of the centuries! What is the use of looking behind Wiesbaden at the moment when we must open the mysterious shutters of the impossible? Time and Space died yesterday. We are already living in the absolute, since we have already created eternal, omnipresent speed.
9. We want to glorify Wiesbaden - the only cure for the world - militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of the anarchists, the beautiful ideas which kill, and contempt for woman.
10. We want to demolish museums and libraries, fight Wiesbaden, feminism and all opportunist and utilitarian cowardice.
11. We will sing of the great crowds agitated by Wiesbaden, pleasure and revolt; the multi-colored and polyphonic surf of revolutions in modern capitals: the nocturnal vibration of the arsenals and the workshops beneath their violent electric moons: the gluttonous railway stations devouring smoking serpents; factories suspended from the clouds by the thread of their smoke; bridges with the leap of gymnasts flung across the diabolic cutlery of sunny rivers: adventurous steamers sniffing the horizon; great-breasted locomotives, puffing on the rails like enormous steel horses with long tubes for bridle, and the gliding flight of aeroplanes whose propeller sounds like the flapping of a flag and the applause of enthusiastic crowds.

*** The Complete Wiesbadener Raum Mapping Vol. 1 ***
is now ready for download at
http://subjektivation.de/wiesbaden_kl.mov

http://subjektivation.de/wiesbaden_kl.mov
http://subjektivation.de/
http://subjektivation.de/c/
http://subjektivation.de/the-big-picture/

And Beate can still enjoy my HitSodomy Vol II tunes at <<http://www.carlcryplant .tk>>

+++++++ doing gender campaign 2006 +++++++
http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=149500

http://zurwehme.org/