Jon Phillips on Wed, 10 May 2006 16:57:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime-ann> SF TONITE: MediaExperiment.org Release Night: Night of the Living Dead Remixes (#2), Diego Tuesdays DVD/Podcasts (#5), and Free CC-licensed "Hyphy Beer" (#6)

.
*PLEASE FORWARD*

MediaExperiment.org Release Night: Night of the Living Dead Remixes
(#2), Diego Tuesdays DVD/Podcasts screening (#5), and Free CC-licensed
"Hyphy Beer" (#6)

Tuesday, May 11, 2006, 6-9 PM
2nd Event of SATURNALIA
Melting Point Gallery
map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=melting+point+gallery,+sf,+ca

We invite you to the free MediaExperiment.org Release Night where the
Night of the Living Dead Remixes (Experiment #2), Diego Tuesdays
DVD/Podcasts screening (Exp. #5), and Free CC-licensed
"Hyphy Beer" (Exp. #6) are to be released. The event is today,
TUESDAY, MAY 11 from 6-9 PM as part of the week-long SATURNALIA
event at Melting Point Gallery. The details are listed at this wiki
page (http://rejon.org/wiki/MediaExperiment_Night_of_the_Living_Dead).

The event launches Mike Daddona's CC-licensed Open Recipe "Hyphy Beer"
by giving it away to people at the show. Let me repeat, FREE BEER on
TUESDAY from 6-9 PM!

Also, several San Francisco-based artists created mixes from the
public domain film, "The Night of the Living Dead." Mixing these
tracks live along with other bits are Josh Pavlick (www.5er.org), Raf
Canedo (www.rafcanedo.com), and Mike Daddona (www.mfdthree.com).

The final component is a short screening of the MediaExperiment.org
Diego Tuesdays DVD that focuses on making the San Francisco Art
Institute's Diego Rivera Gallery's tuesday openings better.

Please see the upcoming.org listing about the event and to RSVP so we
know how much Hyphy Beer to bring: http://upcoming.org/event/76022/

Please come out to taste the beer, meet some interesting artists and
build your network faster!

--
Jon Phillips

San Francisco, CA